Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won 6 hours of playing time but I’ve reached the highest IOS Level 3005. I should be able to save this until additional levels are avail.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi eauger, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? The infinity of free hours of lives has been reported as a glitch. We are waiting for a response from the studio. You cannot save these hours. You can read more about it on this blog: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-happened-to-my-hours-of-free-lives