Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I accidentally clicked yes -apparently I was asked if I wanted 15 extra seconds to complete the game. I didn't mean to click yes. How can I get a refund?
Thank you,
Jessica
@JessicaGimeno (twitter handle)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jessica, I will elevate this to a King Admin. Did you hit it by accident instead of trying to end the game? That has happened to me before. It might take a couple of days but a King Admin should contact you with a private message in your profile.