Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the past several months I have passed tons of levels on the first try, earning the gold crown with promise of a special reward and I only received one. I have passed probably more than 100 levels and never receive reward
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I will elevate this to a King Admin but give it a bit of time because there are a few glitches that are being worked on at the moment. You should get a private message here on King Care from a King Admin.