Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I stuck on level 3008 as well. How many times we need to hit each clock to reach explosion??? Definitely 3 or 4. We must to do this in 30 moves????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please please fix that 3008 !
Hooray, I was looking forward to another level that I get stuck for days and days on. Thanks King for making this game so un-enjoyable.
Another ridiculous level. I have wasted too many hammers, double color bombs and time on this. Please fix it. Getting the three spawners is not going to happen. Will take a long break and see if anything changes.
I don’t believe this level is possible!! The spawners have to be hit about 5 times! Which is impossible especially to the 2 side ones, needs fixing king
I have timed level on my android phone 1 minute 54 jellies, but have 30 moves 57 jellies to get on my laptop. I passed the level using the timed version, as plenty of plus 5s drop and you don't have to get the clocks. I had trouble getting the two upper left corners cleared on the version with 30 moves.