Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost all game progress after logging into Facebook. I was at level 1880, I think.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathryn, did I respond to a similar message from you previously? As long as you have been playing the game through Facebook the levels are all saved. Clear the history on your mobile, then log out of Facebook and log back in and it should bring you back to your current level.