Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a new phone and lost my progress. I’ve been playing for a few years and I am super bummed. Can someone please help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok let's see if you can start a new Kingdom account and then get the user ID # from there. Read the directions on how to set up a King account: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/how-to-create-and-sync-a-kingdom-account Let me know if you can get the user ID # once you start an account on King.com
Once you get this number then write them here and give them the number and what level you were on and they should be able to get you back: https://care.king.com/contact
Let me know if you still are having trouble doing this.
I am unable to log in as it doesn’t recognise my email address. I never remember doing this initially. The app has always tracked your progress. Before I returned my old phone I did log in via Facebook and it told me it had now synced my progress. So I’m not sure how I get you an ID number?
Hi Grant, thanks for writing us here. There are a couple of steps that you need to do. First please follow the steps to get your user ID # - https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Now I am going to direct you to this blog to see if you can do some troubleshooting: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
If it doesn't work then I am going to ask you to complete the form here giving them your user ID # and what level you were at. They will be able to get you back on track. https://care.king.com/contact
I’ve lost my progress after transferring into a new phone. I just want to be at the same level I was but I’m back to level one. Please help!!!
Hi Cynthia, I'm not sure if you are aware that any boosters on your phone don't get transferred to a new phone. As a matter of fact, the only thing that is saved and transferred are the gold bars. Also are you playing through Facebook? If so, then you are lucky that you are able to get back to your current level on your new phone. I am trying to find the blog here on King Care that explains why boosters don't transfer. Did you lose your gold bars? If so, then I can elevate your question for the gold bars to a King Admin.