Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush 2999.please review another stuoid level .king care pls look into this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
time levels are the worse I am having problems with 2999. I can't seem to beable to have the popcorn grow. Please consider changing this time level??????
I a m also having trouble with this level. No time candies fall as you nearly complete the level and time runs out even when getting cascades. Top blocker hard to get. Impossible to do
Hi Glenn, try to follow these directions to see if it helps you clear it.
https://apptipper.com/candy-crush/candy-crush-saga-level-2999-tips/
Also have you ever noticed that once you complain about a level suddenly it clears? Perhaps this will be your lucky charm!