Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I transferred to my new iPad, I lost all levels that I have completed. If I can’t go back to where I was (level 1615), I will not play again. I certainly am not starting again with level 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Emily, were you playing the game through Facebook? If not, then your progress wasn't saved. Facebook saves your levels so hopefully you have been logging in through Facebook. If you have, then just log out of Facebook on your iPad and log back in and you should be back to your current level.