Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Piggy Bank indicated 99 cents to purchase bank to get 60 gold bars. When I attempted to make the purchase I received an error and the gold bars disappeared. I would like my 60 gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The 60 Bars came back with an offer to purchase for 99 cents, but when you click on the 99 cent link it changes the cost to $2.99.
It appears that there is a glitch with the piggy bank. King is aware of it and it should be resolved shortly. Did your purchase go through?