Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Anyone pass level 3008? Still impossible for me....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I cannot pass this level, either. I've played it sooooooooo many times, that I'm about to give up. I cannot get the 2 corner spinners, also.
This level is ridiculous. How on earth are you supposed to hit the two corner clock thingies! It should be labelled a super hard level!
I FINALLY passed it after playing it over 100 times over a two week period. The spinners (or clocks, or whatever you want to call them) have to be hit 5 times in order to be destroyed. I was able to accomplish this with sheer luck by matching a color bomb with a striped (twice); two color bombs together (twice), and finally finishing off the last one with a lollipop hammer. This level really needs to be labeled as 'Super Hard' -- and probably should be addressed by King.
In other words "Nothing special here. Just play as you would any other level".
That's not any type of help.
Fact is that the spinners at the sides are almost impossible to get and even when using fish it is impossible because suddenly fish don't go for spinners any more.
Try to follow these instructions as they might help you: https://apptipper.com/candy-crush/candy-crush-saga-level-3008-tips/