Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my treat calendar still sticking on day one,yet when i played on my sons laptop,it worked ok?? is there any resolving this matter as been same for a month,and have asked 3 times now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marie Jeanne, I think I addressed a previous message from you a little while ago. I haven't seen this issue reported by other fans but have you tried playing the sugar drop challenge? You can get up to 12 boosters every 8 hours. Read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here