Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I came to level 2200 in the vote. I linked to facebook to record the game. "Progress saved." The statement said. But the game fell to level 1. Help.
Facebook : Aslan BIYIKLI
Gmail : serdarbiyikli0@gmail.com
History : 05.01.2017
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Aslan, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? If so, please write back here and I can try to elevate it to s King Admin that might offer you more help.