Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I move from old iPhone to a new one, but I lost all my gold bars... can you restore it?
Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Haydee, I am going to elevate your issue to a King Admin. Please be patient because there are a few glitches that are being worked on at the moment. The Admin will be able to access your account and then you should get a private message here on King Care. Give it a couple of days before you hear anything.