Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Finally spun to a jackpot but got nothing after claiming...I have a screen shot if anyone is looking for a proof.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shane, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and not getting the rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Hi Shane, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? If you still need help please upload the print screen here and I can have a King Admin look into your account.