Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have used boosters and gold to try to beat this level. I got all the way to the half bear and the game closed. I k ow I have at least lost 100 gold.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Judy!
If this is still an issue, please contact us through the game app and so we can take a look at your account:
- Open the game
- Select settings from the left lower corner
- Select ? mark
- Select a top
- Scroll down "contact us"
Kind regards,
Jenny - King Care Team