Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush on the old version and having reached level 2826 it congratulates me but will not let me proceed until I update my browser I don't know how to do this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Regina, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? If so, please write back here and I will try to get you a quick answer.