Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I try to send lives and when I hit accept, game takes me back to the main screen and doesn't send lives. My inbox is loaded with lives from friends I can't send.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jilypop1968, it's a Facebook glitch so King cannot fix it. It was reported to Facebook but have no clue if and when it will get fixed. It's also happening to a lot of my non-King games too.
Yes I cannot send lives on candy crush please help?
Hi eaarsdsma, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?