Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In the striped candy contest, I don't believe I am being credited with all the striped candies that I earned. In level 665 you need to collect 50 striped candies to pass, yet am only rewarded 35 towards contest.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I am. Please read my original post again and tell me why this continues to happen. Thanks.
Hi Jeff, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? I heard this from another fan recently and King is looking into this glitch. So hang tight and hopefully it will be fixed soon.