Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at level 329 when I reset my phone. I was never connected to facebook and every time I enter my email it tells me it can’t be found. How can i get my game progress back? I’ve tried restarting the app on my iPhone and nothing is working.
Sevinbrugha@yahoo.com
sashajperkins@aol.com
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sasha, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. If you don't play the game through Facebook or the Kingdom then your progress won't be saved. They are the only two that you can use to save them. Please let me know what level you are at right now and I can try to elevate this to a King Admin who might be able to help you but, please, please, please in the future only play through Facebook or the Kingdom.