Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was given 2 party hats boosters and space dashers when they started. I play on a desk top computer as well as my Ipad. Why don't I ever get more of these boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bena, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. The party hat booster was given for free to all players to celebrate their 5th anniversary. Nothing has been mentioned yet about it being available to purchase. I'm not sure what you mean about the space dashers. Could you give me more information or a print screen uploaded here so I can understand and help you?