Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 2995 and I connected to facebook and it put me back to level 2282. How do I restore my progress???? I was not logged in with my email prior.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jess, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? If so, please write back here so that I can offer some suggestions.