Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this game is become annoying... bugs, very hard levels, money grab levels... stuck on 3025 since one week. I've stop playing, really is not fun anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve hated the last several episodes. There are never enough moves to pass without boosters and/or spending money! Now I just passed 3029 using multiple boosters, and I didn’t advance. I used to look forward to Wednesday, but now have barely finished the previous episode every week when the new one drops. Not fun at all.
3026 is yet another impossible level without multiple boosters.
3026 is worse. Its clear that some of these episodes are made my different people- nearly all of them are impossible and total money grabs. Not a fun game at all. They dont care.
Too many levels lately are money grabs. I managed to pass this level using a couple switches to get the speckled candies together. Now I'm stuck on 3026, and see others having problems with 3028. Too many levels are ridiculous and not enjoyable anymore, since every level or every other level is a hit of luck bs.