Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i cant play candy still loading Facebook Gameroom
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you tried to get rid of Facebook Gameroom? I tried it and didn't like it so I got rid of it. I think you have to uninstall it. It's been quite a while since I did it but see if you can uninstall it and then continue playing the usual way. Please let me know if it works for you.