I have seen this problem a lot on the forums but none of the solutions suggested have worked for me. My partner has reached level 1239 on her old iPad. Since getting a new one (which is in my name), she has had difficulty transferring her levels across. First, I tried setting up a King account for her. It saves great on the old iPad, but as soon as she logs in on a new device, the levels are no longer there. I have also tried signing in via my Facebook account (she doesn’t have one). Again, great on her original iPad but no good once she logs in on the new one. I have tried deleting the app, deleted the Facebook app AND restarting the iPads to no avail. Please can anyone else suggest a solution? The old iPad is on its last legs and she needs to stop using it soon. Thanks!