Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing level 2838 and played for over an hour: my end score was: 182,078,976! Is this the highest ever?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What do you have to do to complete this level guys? I haven't played that level in quite a while.
Hi Íñigo Fadrique,
There is no data out there for world wide ranking.
I just played 5 min ago and had 320.432.820. If I did this just trying once, I am afraid that our scores are not the highest ever...
BTW, how can you see the World Ranking once you clear the level??Cause I can only see the scores of my facebook friends...
Regards.
Wow that's a super score! You should be able to see where you rank when you clear the level. It will show you the leaderboard and where you rank on it. If you are not #1 then scroll to the top to see what score #1 got.