Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Last weekend I was 6th and this weekend I was 3rd on Cake Island, but was extremely disheartened when I received a notice saying I wd be staying on Cake Island. I can't see the point if I can't either get off or move up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Karen, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue?