Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After years of spinning the wheel to try to win the jackpot, I finally hit it today!! Only to find out that absolutely nothing happened. What was I supposed to win?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nancy, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will be adding this message to the list.
Hi Nancy, sorry for the delay in responding to your issue. I will elevate this to a King Admin to see if something could be done about this.