Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m on a timed level that needed 14,080 points to pass. My score was 29,000 and it says i failed! I screen shot it to show!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can see the target score but can't see the bombs. If one bomb goes to zero, you will still lose that level. If you reach your target score and still have bombs left, you can just let time run out as to not trigger anymore moves on the bombs. I'm not sure if this has happened or not but it's just a reminder of a way you wouldn't pass the level.
Hope this helps!
Jilly
Right above where you type your reply are 3 icons, choose the middle icon to upload a picture.
Hope this helps you!
How do i post a picture?
Hi Heather Leigh,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Can you please provide the screenshot you've mentioned?
Thank you,