Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
are there new levels beyond 3035? When I looked online there seems to be more episodes, but I can’t load them. I have rebooted my iPad and signed in and out of my account several times.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Maxi,Thank you for contacting King Care! The PC version is always 2 episodes ahead of the mobile version so you will only be at that level on mobile until the update on Wednesday. Hope this helps! Jilly
Hello Maxi,
Thank you for contacting King Care! The PC version is always 2 episodes ahead of the mobile version so you will only be at that level on mobile until the update on Wednesday.
Hope this helps!
Jilly