level 3040

Options
parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 320 Level 3

I see by a video that level 3040 started with 35 moves and 45 chocolate squares and now has 25 moves with 55 chocolate squares. You have got to be kidding.  It couldn't have been that easy to make it impossible. I guarantee that there will not be a video with 25 moves.    Most of us just started on this episode and already you have changed the number of moves.  Why are you so quick on changing the number of moves?    Impossible to clear all the needed chocolate in 25 moves without boosters.  It would be nice if every once in a while you let us enjoy a level instead of immediately changing it.  Sometimes I wonder why I keep playing since you have started changing almost every level before we get a chance to play it. I haven't come this far to quit; but this level may do it.

Answers

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

when i play it  today i had 28 moves to get 55 chocolate squares,i need 10 gold bars to finish .

• Monique_Szetho
    Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3
    Options

It is not the number of moves that is the problem. The Chocolate spawner is like tofu and one touch and poof it is gone.  No spawner = no more making chocolate.  I have 20 moves left after using 2 sprinkler balls to clear the 32 chocolates on the board. Presto the spawner went in a poof of smoke and thus the game is over!!!??? I spent hours collecting boosters from the stocking and it is all gone in one game.  I tried another 20 times and the spawner just keep going into thin air.  CC got us all tied up with chocolate this time....give me more chocolate please or slow the spawner down like in other levels.  Not fair game at all.

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello Parlady99,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Here is a video with 25 moves, https://youtu.be/5hp9_bP8gJI

I hope it helps you! 

Jilly 

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

Its getting really frustrating the amount of times this has happened. Think I'm coming to the end of playing, games are supposed to be fun, not annoying.

• Kat-23
    Kat-23 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It is not the number of moves that is the problem. The Chocolate spawner is like tofu and one touch and poof it is gone.  No spawner = no more making chocolate.  I have 20 moves left after using 2 sprinkler balls to clear the 32 chocolates on the board. Presto the spawner went in a poof of smoke and thus the game is over!!!??? I spent hours collecting boosters from the stocking and it is all gone in one game.  I tried another 20 times and the spawner just keep going into thin air.  CC got us all tied up with chocolate this time....give me more chocolate please or slow the spawner down like in other levels.  Not fair game at all.

Exactly. And I managed to not destroy it several times and no more chocolate popped up anyway??? And any other level where you need to blow up the spawner, it's practically impossible. But this one blows up super easy like you said. I'm sick of it.
  • Michael_Elpern
    Michael_Elpern Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I totally agree. This level is impossible to beat if the spawner keeps disappearing without providing more chocolates. Please fix this problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?