Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have changed my facebook email address. it use to be henriettehendriks@ymail.com. the account got hacked. I installed the app on my new phone again. When i connected to facebook it put me back on level 3. How can you recover ,y old account. This was years of playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just thought of something else - I am going to elevate this to a King Admin to see if she can somehow get your progress going. Please give it a couple of days but you should get a private message here on King Care.
You cannot recover an old Facebook account with a different email address. Can you get back to your old Facebook account and just change the password? If you are on your mobile device then log out of Facebook and try to log back into your original account with the old password. Once you get in then go to your Facebook settings and change the password. Facebook saves the progress on the account that you signed in with. It cannot sync 2 different email accounts.