Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My levels have all disappeared overnight - I believe candy crush had done an update but in doing so removed all of my progress, I was over 500 levels. How can I retrieve all of my levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Reconnect the game to the Facebook or Kingdom account where you saved the game and you should be back on your level. I messaged you so we can restore it manually just in case you didn't have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom.