Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to play the game on the computer it doesn't open and says "An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment" since yesterday.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I AM THE SAME CANT GET INTO THE GAME EITHER THROUGH FACEBOOK OR THROUGH THE GAMEROOM
I messaged you some steps to get the game back on track!
I have same problem since tow days
I'm still down too.
I've been down for a week.I posted my question in the forum. I've been conversing with a non-moderator. I don't want my question to be overlooked by the official moderators.
i dont have the solution , now my Screen is completely black. i removed it from gameroom and now i am not Even getting what Maria is getting . Very Disappointed! As i bet the items i just purchased are gone now too
Did you find a solution to your problem? If so, can you share with me please? I'm having the same problem.....