Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my candy crush game was updated about a month ago with new features such as daily bonuses and contests..now it is back to the old screen without them, how do I get the updated version back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I messaged you some steps to get back to the new updated HTML5 version of the game.
I hope they will help! :-)
I messaged you some steps to get back to the new updated HTML5 version of the game.I hope they will help! :-)