Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
As I got the last golden key to open the treasure it started to open then my phone died. When it turned back on and I went in to the game it was not there and I can't bring it back up. Can anyone help me so I can get the treasure?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Berlyn, some fans have written that this has happened to them but the booster had been added. Are you playing the sugar drops at all? You can get up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. If you haven't tried then I suggest you start today! Then you won't have to rely on the treasure thing that doesn't always work. Here is a link to learn more about it:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here