Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
2 days no answer.. keep getting error when I try to send email.. NO awards for winning island by a LARGE number.. Why?? Please help have screen shot to prove.. ugh..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh no! I'll elevate this new message to my King Admin.
Hi @highlandergirl I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards, you have worked hard and I can completely understand your frustration.
I will check your account now and I will send you a private message.
Thanks!
so it just happened AGAIN... I won 6 hours.. the window popped up I claimed and it gave me NOTHING... grrrrrr...
I appreciate it. Thank you
Thanks for the print screen. I will elevate it to a King Admin and you should get a private message here on King Care.
Please upload the print screen and then I will try to elevate to a King Admin.