Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The candy crush was crashing and I uninstalled and installed back. Now I have to start from level 1. Pleassssseeee helpppp...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi koolbug, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. Please let me know so that I know which direction to point you in.