Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I still cannot load my candy crush,i remember that i updated the game after updating the game refuse to load.I have gone through the process you told me Eisha
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Question for you - are you trying to load the game through the Gameroom because that's been down for a few days now? King is aware of this and is trying to find a solution.
I used to play with only my phone then i tried to play with my computer to see if i can load the game still nothing
Was I the person who gave you instructions on how to correct this? Did you shut down your device? Then open it and clear out the history? The log out of Facebook and log back in? And you still can't get to your current level? Please make sure that you have the recent update for the game. Do you only play the game on a mobile device?