Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
when I‘m finishing my lvl on first try I don‘t get any rewards or booster hat. Before I connected with facebook I had no problems.
I tried also to reinstall, but it didn‘t solve the problem.
What can I do to solve this ?
regards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hirse, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you sure that you aren't getting your rewards? You might be looking at your saved boosters but they don't get loaded there. You win a level on the first try and it pops up to say that you won a reward. You won't see this reward until you open the next level. Once you open it the reward(s) will randomly appear on the board. Keep an eye on this the next time you play a challenge like this and you should see the rewards showing up. Please remember that you have to keep clearing new levels on the first try in order to keep getting rewards. If it's not happening, then please start a new question and we will try to find a resolution.