Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
20 January 2018 4619171187 this is the payment reference
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Scorpio- Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry that you did not hear from a moderator on this. The community is no longer supporting payment problems due to the need to handle sensitive information.
Do not worry, please see our Blog here
Here you will find how to obtain a refund directly with your payment provider, or if you still need help you can find out how to reach our customer service department.
Thanks again!
I apologize that you haven't heard from a King Admin. I will elevate it again.
Dear Elsa
I haven't heard further from you for my refund. Can you please refund the said amount of £1.49.
regards
Bharat Shah
I will elevate this to a King Admin to check out the purchase.