Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I am a huge fan of Candy Crush Saga. I would like to know if Dreamworld will ever return .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cara, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Unfortunately, Odus has flown away and we don't think that he will be coming back. They have taken Dreamworld off but have you tried any of their other games?