Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 3000 on my candy crush saga, and it only loads up to level 2825 on my laptop Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Plz help me
I want to know how i can go back to my original level. I was at 1307and now it shows I'm at 1?? Why?!
Ok here's the scoop. The King team is aware of this issue and they are trying to work out a resolution. The new update comes out today so maybe it will be a fix. A similar thing is happening in CC Soda so please hang in and hopefully it will clear itself real soon.
Elsa, thanks a lot
I am puzzled so I have taken this question to the King Super Stars and hopefully someone can resolve this for both of you.
I have the same problem. My Chrome and Flash were updated. my windows is win 10. But it still only loads up to level 2825 in my pc.
When you play on your laptop, is it opening in a browser? If so, which browser? If it's Internet Explorer that only goes to 2825. King stopped using Flash and Internet Explorer only uses Flash for gaming. You need to play the game on Firefox, Chrome or Opera. Please let me know which browser you are using.