Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush has not been working in Gameroom for 3 days now - Is anybody at King looking at this problem ???? they get lots of our money - how about sorting it out ??????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christine, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? I have heard that there was a problem in the Gameroom as it was freezing the game. Please let me know if you are still having problems and I will try to find a solution for you.