Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to play 679 game closes and sends me back to android ph home screen. Level 680 is missing and I have bypassed levels that cannot play but my frame is stuck at 679 I have tried to play through Facebook same thing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? If so, please write back here and please upload a print screen so that we can read the error message.