Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Have to play on fb because of issue with cc saga in gameroom, I don't have any messages , last time I played in gameroom I had 47 messages, and messages = lives, where did they go and will I get them back when the gameroom issue is resolved?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? I have heard many players say that they have difficulty playing in the Facebook Gameroom so some have stopped using it. Can you play the game without Gameroom?