Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the Jackpot in Spin the wheel but i get no prize from the Jackpot win. I have a proof a snapshot from my phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. I have a better way for you to get many more boosters than what you would have gotten from the Jackpot. Have you ever played the sugar drop challenge. You can win up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:
http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge
Hi guys, I am creating a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and not getting the rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Evidentemente è un premio finto. Ingannevole. Offensivo nei confronti dei giocatori. Nella ruota c'è l'immagine del Jackpot con "premi". Se la ruota segna il Jackpot qualsiasi persona dotata di un minimo di intelligenza pensa oggettivamente che riceve un premio. Allora perché non fare una casella colorata di nero e scrivere "vinci niente"? Coerenza, non inganno. Bisognerebbe boicottare questo gioco.
You don’t get anything after landing on jackpot??????? Stupid game that I’ve wasted way to much time. I’m deleting game. Stupid company. Your loss
King does not reimburse a player for boosters won on the spinning wheel and that is why I offered an alternative to collect a lot more free boosters every day.
What is the answer on my question?you have not answered it. You have just suggested alternative but not solve my problem.