Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm stuck between level 95 and 96, no one unblocks me the passage I need 3 unlock, before there were a lot of players it's as if there was no one any more.And the stopwatch that allows to move to level above is 0 yet I'm still stuck
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marion, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? If so, please write back here and I will try to find you some tips on it.