Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used the app Huawei suggested to move my info over to the new phone, everything has moved but my games candy crush soda & saga. Is there anything I can do to move this over. I don't use facebook so would have no idea of what to use there.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.
Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on!
It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.
You can also email them from Here, and For more info Here
Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2018
I also have a new phone and am trying to move my levels (4000+) to my new android. Will not start all over again.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Unfortunately if you do not play the game through Facebook or the Kingdom then your progress isn't saved. Please write me back here and give me the last level that you played on both games and I will try to elevate this to a King Admin.