Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I restore my game level after having reinstalled Windows 10? When I try to log in using email is it says account not found. I was around level 267. Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jerry, I am going to elevate this to a King Admin who will be able to help you get back to your current level.
Hi Elsa, yes that is correct after reinstalling Windows 10 I downloaded Candy Crush from Microsoft store. I have since started again at level 1. It is funny though because I can see my ranking on the different levels, but I can't go to where I was before reinstall.
Hi Jerry, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? How did you reinstall it? Did you go to the Microsoft store (shopping bag) and click to install it? Please let me know if it has been resolved.