Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
im trying to retrieve my lost levels on candy crush.
It was backed up on Facebook, and still went back to level 1 when I switched devices.
can an official moderator please help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rosy, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? I am not a King Admin but I am a King Super Star and I volunteer my time here to help the fans with their issues. If you are still having this problem, please write back here and I can elevate it to a King Admin to try to help you resolve this.